--

You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything.

Ετικέτες

Αγάπη (11) Αθλητισμός (4) Αλήθεια (1) Αναδημοσίευση (15) Ανθρώπινα Δικαιώματα (1) ΑΟΖ (16) Άραγε τι να κάνεις (2) Αστρονομία (8) Άσχετα (33) Βία (1) Βιβλίο (1) Γιατί πρέπει να νιώθω τυχερή (11) Διαπιστώσεις (6) Διάφορα (8) Διεθνή (2) Δουλειά (14) Ειρωνία (4) Είχα κι άλλα να πω (4) Εκλογές 2013 (15) Ελλάδα (28) Εμπνεύσεις (48) Ενδιαφέρον (6) Ενευρίασα (5) Ενημέρωση (27) Επαίκτηκα (2) επανεκκίνηση (1) Επιστήμη (4) Έρωτας (12) Ευτυχία (1) Ευχαριστώ (1) Θεωρίες (6) Καλή Διάθεση (27) Κοινωνία (57) Κόσμος (8) Κρίμα (2) Κύπρος (152) Λάρνακα (17) Λιαντίνης (2) Λουθείτε τα (4) Μεταναστευτική πολιτική (1) Μουσική (102) Νίκος Λυγερός (20) Ό (12) Οικονομία (24) Όνειρο (7) Παθήματα-Μαθήματα (1) Παράπονα (12) Πελλαμός (1) Περιβάλλον (3) Πολιτική (40) Προβληματισμός (89) Προδοσία (3) Σκέψεις (62) Συγχαρητήρια (7) Συμβουλές (4) Συμπαράσταση (11) Συνέπεια (1) τι να 'ναι (12) Το απόσπασμα της ημέρας (4) Τύχη (2) Υγεία (6) Υπενθυμίσεις (1) Υπερβολές (6) Υποκρισία (1) Φιλία (2) Φιλοσοφία (18) Φλερτ (1) Φυσικό Αέριο (1) Χάζι (28) Χαλαρά (5) χαχα (4) Ψέμματα (1) Ψυχαγωγία (2) I am so excited (5) Mr. Freeman (1) No further comment (1) No mood for comments (2) Note to self (1) Posts of silence (2) wtf (37)

Τετάρτη, 25 Ιανουαρίου 2012

Dancing In The Dark






I wonder if he knows that I am thinking about him... I bet he doesn't. I don't even understand why am I thinking about him. Perhaps it's because he is gorgeous and smart and cute... and I caught him looking at me the other night at the pub.

No, I think it's just one of those pranks the universe has been setting me up for years now. I ask for a tall guy, I meet only tall guys for a while - all non-compatible (the least). Then I ask for someone with nice eyes, and I meet this guy, with nice eyes that I cannot stand - not even on the phone.

Then I ask for a lawyer, and I meet a lawyer - no other specs for that one. Then I decide I will only go out with handsome guys, and I met this really gorgeous guy - that he is a drug addict, going to jail - it wasn't meant to be.. and then I said, "ok.. I just want a free spirit, a fighter", and I meet this revolutionist guy that turned out to be almost an extremist. That didn't work out either.

What was it this time? Well, I said I will never date someone out of the borders of the district! coz I m so tired of driving for 40 or 60 minutes just to see him... so, here I am. Thinking about someone who lives 2 minutes away from my house. It's about 15 minutes walking distance!
(.. and he has the nice eyes, the sparkle, the wittiness, the smile.. the height, he is not a lawyer, but that is a good thing actually)


It's funny... I 've never been given the chance to think about someone without worrying about anything. I know where to find him, but there is absolutely no other way of reaching out to him except from talking to him face to face. This feels so normal! I will just enjoy the moment - maybe tomorrow this feeling will be gone.

I wonder, was he actually looking at me the other night, or was he just looking at something and I was in the way? And even if he was looking at me.. this doesn' t mean anything.. I know.

Well, guess where I am going this Saturday.

3 σχόλια: